I’ve got a few recipe updates to share with you today.
Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
I was never completely satisfied with the amount these cinnamon raisin biscuits rose in the oven. They did not rise as well as the plain biscuit recipe they’re adapted from, so one morning on a whim I added a pinch of baking soda. Voila! It did the trick. Fluffier Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits.
Recipe now updated :)
I had a stock smoothie picture for a loooooong time on this post. Finally snagged a shot of a homemade smoothie :) This one has orange juice, pomegranate juice, peaches, strawberries, and yogurt. It. Was. Amazing. :)
I hear you can also do this homemade soda method with bottled juice instead of the puree/strain/boil method. I haven’t tried it yet–have you ever done it?
And what would you like to see next? Leave your vote and help me decide–all of these are in various stages of testing and I’m not sure which one I’d rather focus on :)
(gah!! sorry if your browser jumps to this spot on the page when you open it! stinking form! just scroll up…….)
Don’t forget that the Fresh Home Bundle is still on sale through Thursday!
- Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits a. k. a.: how to make peace with yourself...
- Tuesday Tip: Keep Apples from Turning Brown If you need to take apple slices to an event,...
- Recipe Roundup Instead of posting one recipe today, I wanted to link...
- Homemade Soda (without a Soda Stream) I’m not really sure what a Soda Stream machine...
- Drop Biscuits NOT what my biscuits look like, but I don't have...