Same song, second verse. No new developments this week, except that I learned how to make dairy-free chocolate chips that are quite delicious. :)
Snacks I ate:
- trail mix
- peanut butter and jelly on toast
- peanut butter and raisins on crackers
- dairy-free chocolate bar (not too sugary :) )
- homemade granola (I put the batter in muffin tins and had little granola “rounds”)
- potato chips
- fruit (fresh peaches and cherries this week…yum!)
Cheats (and other things I didn’t like):
- soda: I realized that by the time I get to the end of the cup, I don’t really like the stuff any more. I’ll try to remember that buying a drink for a treat at a restaurant usually makes me end up feeling bloated–a food treat is better. :)
- dairy-free chocolate bar: this is delicious! I’ll be doing this again, and it’s definitely got less sugar than regular chocolate chips
- granola: this was my sugary snack for this week, but I ate it all up in a matter of days. I did share some of it. :)
Onto week 4! Not sure if I”ll make granola or a quick bread this week. I might try granola and a lower sugar bread. We’ll see… :) Check out Mandi’s posts from this week to see how their family is doing! Have you found any ways to reduce your sugar intake this month?
- Break the Sugar Habit: Week 2 This week of Break the Sugar Habit was fine....
- Break the Sugar Habit Challenge: Week 1 Things went pretty well this week as far as...
- Break the Sugar Habit Challenge When Mandi emailed about this new challenge and...
- Meal Plan Week 2 Sorry for two menu plans in the same week,...
- Meal Plan Week 1 You see how the graphic says this starts on...